Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm ashamed to admit....

I am not a shoe woman. I have like 4 pairs, and when one falls apart.... I go to wal-mart, and for less then $20 bucks, I buy another pair!!!

It's a shame to all womanhood, but that's me. I go barefoot almost all the time, even if I'm just running out to the car.... in 10 feet of snow..... I will go barefoot. And I never, ever wear shoes in the house.... unless I have company over. SIGH

And I don't collect purse's either.... I have 2, one light, one dark. And I've had them for years. I know I should be expelled from the sisterhood, but I can't see sending money on stuff like that!!!

Till I SAW THESE!!!!!! http://www.shopplasticland.com/c/Shoes.html&offset=60&sort=



I WANT THESE!!!!


OMG!!!! THESE TOO!!!!





AND THESE!!!!!



Of course they are like from $50-90 dollars each!!!! And that is NEVER going to happen, unless I find them at a flea market for like $5 bucks!!! But it doesn't stop me from WANTING THEM!!!! sigh




9 comments:

Sooz said...

Ha ha ha ha , Judith...I am the SAME way! My fave shoes are an old (very worn) pair of "jesus sandles" I bought 6 years ago at Walmart...lol.

Autumn said...

LOL I'm the same way! I think I have 6 pairs of shoes at the max. And I own 1 nice purse, a tote bag and a small messenger bag. I prefer to be in sneakers or flip flops but I can still walk in some heels as long as there are straps on the shoes. We could start our own sisterhood of sisterhood rejects haha =)

Judith said...

Yes we should! I'm a shame to my mom and sister who are big fasionestas.... but I just can't do it. when my mom died, I had to get rid of over 300 pairs of shoes she had!!!! and that's not even mentioning the purse's!!!

AlphaBetsy said...

I am considering that first pair for my wedding, lol. I love all these shoes, but I am a shoe person, so that is not unusual.

Rachel Wohld said...

I know what you mean. I have a pair of Lands End clog from 2003 that I am still wearing and one purse. I do have 2 pairs of sandals, but I hardly ever wear them.

Diandra said...

Shoes are overrated (and so are purses). Much to the BF's dismay, I got one pair of black boots this fall because my old ones are falling apart, and I intend to wear them until they, too meet their maker. ^^ The only time I ever gave in to OMGSHOES!!! was when I saw these adorable dark red high heels with checkered cloth decorations... (the BF says they are the ugliest shoes he has ever seen, but he's a guy, what can be expected of hi? He'd wear white tennis shoes with everything if I let him!).

Anonymous said...

I'm not a shoe woman either and never wear shoes in the house either. I own a few pairs of flip flops in various colors, 2 pairs of sneakers and a pair of boots for the Winter. All for comfort. I weeble wobble in heels but I LOVE those!

Judith said...

AlpaBetsy.... that would be cool, and after your done with them,,,, you can send them on to me!!!! :)

Magaly Guerrero said...

I'm in total lost with all of them, especially the middle one, but I have a messed up hip and can't wear heels that are too high. But I can still appreciate ;-)