Saturday, October 18, 2008

Shore Leave

I'm NOT going to shore leave this year!


Really, I mean it....... I know I've said it before, and I still reserved a room, "just in case", but this time I got the e-mail saying that the rooms are available, and I'm not responding.

I'm not even going to reserve a room "just in case." I think my time there has run it's course, all my friends have moved away, and don't come anymore.

And after last year, making no money in the dealers room, and even losing money.... I'm not going to do it again.


It's just not my place anymore.


But I'm OK. I have a lot of other things to do, and places to go. Though I will miss that weekend in July, I'm going to spend it sitting on the beach instead.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO NO NO, you HAVE TO GO!!!! I'm going to be there!!! Please ducky!!!