Thursday, October 16, 2008

Weird things

OK, two weird things have been going on all this week.


One, I smell pine...... can't figure where it's coming from, because it seems to be coming off of me!!!!


But I don't and haven't used any pine scent or pine tree's or anything.... so I'm stymied. And it comes and goes, but when it comes it's real strong. Haven't a clue what that means!



Second, is my right palm is itching like nuts!!! I know an itching right palm means money is coming, and a itching left palm means money is going out... and it's my right one..... so money's coming??? From where? When? and a couple of "goodie, goodie's" in there too!


I've learned a long time ago to PAY ATTENTION TO SIGNS! They may seem meaningless, but they usually aren't. So itching palm I get.... but pine scent.... what the fuck is that?????

Oh, I almost forgot.... those of you who know me, know I'm a cheesy poof freak.... well, I found the BEST cheesy poofs...... SMOKEY SWISS CHEESY POOF'S!!!!! No shit!!!! They are F A N T A S T I C!!!!!!!!

0 comments: