Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SNOW IN OCTOBER??????





I didn't have snow here down the shore..... we had lots of rain, some wind and that's about it. But around 10 am on Oct. 28, Barb called me screaming that it was snowing!!!!!!!


And, unfortunately it didn't stop up there, in North Brunswick, she got 3 1/2 inches of heavy, wet snow.


It caved in her summer porch (that wasn't taken down yet, well, who expected SNOW in October!!!!)


And did quite a bit of damage to some of her tree's.... including the huge weeping willow she has in the back yard!!!!


NOT a good omen for the coming winter. It hasn't snow this early in any of my memory!!!! And I go back quite a long time! GIGGLE

1 comments:

Dreamers Night said...

Poconos got more than 12 inches, Lansdale, Souderton, got atleast 3, and the shut down part of 309, going towards Quakertown because of the snow...and wouldn't you know, when I no longer live in that area they get it early...we got rain and 35 mile and hour winds.