Thursday, July 08, 2010

I'm ready!

I'm ready for my Star Trek Convention! I guess, I've got all the stuff I need, my suitcase is packed, and I've got my non-allergy food ready to go.

Gas in the car, tire filled (got one of those slow leakers!) All I have left to do is put the stuff in the car tomorrow, wait for my sister to show up, and take off!

I decided NOT to wear a costume, but my doll is! I'm taking the new one Ophelia, cause she wears wigs, and I think the short brown one goes great with the outfit, I can have her look the way I want her too. I think she looks pretty nifty in her new Star Trek outfit!






And I actually remembered to pack my camera, so I'll have some pictures to post of the Convention!

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Woohoo!! Have a great time. Looking forward to the pictures!!

Cheers!

suzanne said...

Have fun!! Looking forward to the photos :)