Sunday, July 04, 2010

Suffering!!!!!




I know, this is a horrible picture!!!

But, this is ME right now!!!

Being on this allergy reduction diet has taught me many things....

1. without all those crappy allergens I feel FANTASTIC!

2. there is almost NOTHING left that I can eat!!

3. I can survive on salads!!!!

4. I can survive with lack of differences in my diet!!!

And then the BOY CAME HOME!!!!


I was fine all winter with this diet, so what if I can only eat seafood, salad, cheese, and yogurt???

I'm totally cool with that.

But then the BOY came home for the summer and the SMELLS FROM THE KITCHEN!!!!!

Oh my Goddess!!!!!

It's driving me around the bend!!!!!

He cooks, every day, sometimes 3 or 4 times a day!!!! FOOD THAT I CAN NO LONGER EAT!!!!

The smells are just about bringing me to my knee's!!!!!!

I sit in the living room, sniffing the aromas, and I'm just about ready to cry!!!

I HAVE TO BE STRONG!!!!

I HAVE NO CHOICE ABOUT STAYING ON THIS DIET!!! The Allergies were killing me!!! I know that.... yet I want to take a WHOLE BOTTLE OF BENADRYL AND EAT MYSELF SICK!!!


AAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

But, don't worry, I know how sick I'll get, just from letting one little item I'm allergic to..back into my diet.....

And now that I'm allergy free.... I feel so freaking FANTASTIC!!! Why would I want to feel like shit again???

My only hope is that the summer will be over soon, and HE WILL GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!

And once again, I will regain my sanity, and feel good about my life style choices!!!


SIGH!!! It can't come fast enough for me!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Be strong!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Wow...I can't even imagine what that must be like. I have been suffering from allergies all of a sudden in the last couple of years. But mine are from things outside, dust, and animals....all of which I continue to live with. I'm sick of allergy meds...ugh! Hang in there! :o)

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

LOL!!! Hang in there!!!

Cheers!