Don't spend a fortune buying ready made oils, make your own!
MAGIC EXCALIBUR OIL
1/4 ounce almond oil, 15 drops lemon oil, 5 drops rose geranium oil,
9 drops orange oil, 1 drop cinnamon oil, 4 drops thyme oil, 14 drops lavender oil,
2 drops ginger oil. flower: Rose: clear quartz
HOW TO MAKE STAR OIL
1/4 ounce almond oil 10 drops lemon oil 7 drops jasmine oil
7 drops rosemary oil 17 drops chamomile oil 5 drops sandalwood oil
MAGIC FULL MOON OIL
13 drops of sandalwood essential oil 9 drops of vanilla essential oil or extract
3 drops of jasmine essential oil 1 drop of rose essential oil
Mix prior to a full moon. Charge in a clear container or vial in the light of the full moon.
Use to anoint candles or yourself for full moon rituals or just when you feel like you need
the moons energy.
MAGIC PROTECTION OIL
Protection Oils are used to anoint any manner of objects in order to
enhance the purity of spiritual vibrations. This 1 is best made on The Dark of the Moon.
* 1 dram-sized bottle * 1/2 dram Sweet Almond Oil * 3 drops Amber Oil
* 1 drop Jasmine Oil * 7 drops Dark Musk Oil (Plain Musk may be substituted)
* 5 drops Rue Oil * 3 small pieces Dragon's Blood Resin * 1 pinch coarse Sea Salt
Add the ingredients and shake, to mix well, after each addition.
MAGIC PROTECTION OIL
* 1 dram Patchouli Oil * 1 dram each of Frankincense Oil & Myrrh Oil
* 1 tsp. broken pieces of Mandrake Root * 3 heaping tsp. coarse Sea Salt
Simmer over a low-heat in an enamel pan. Let cool. Pour into small bottles and charge.
MAGIC PROTECTION POTION
* 2-4 Cups of Spring Water, as a base * 1 Tble. Powdered Iron or Iron Shavings
* 1 tsp. Vervain * 2 Tble. Sea Salt * 2 Tble. of each frankincense & Myrrh
* A pinch of Wolf's hair from a live, shedding Wolf (ask a local Zoo keeper)
MAGIC SLEEP SPELL & OIL
To Induce You will need:
1/2 oz carrier oil 12 drops bergamot 3 drops lavender 3 drops cypress
Directions: In 1/2 oz of carrier oil (I used apricot kernel, sweet almond would also be good),
mix 12 drops of bergamot, 3 drops lavender and 3 drops cypress.
To increase the benefits of your sleep, apply a few drops behind your ears,
spreading the excess out over your jawline.
Do this immediately before bed.
This is a good oil blend for people who have trouble falling asleep at night,
or for people who sleep restlessly.
Friday, July 02, 2010
Posted by Judith at 4:34 AM