Monday, July 19, 2010

OH Thank Goodness!!!!

Thanks to the wonderful Frog Queen, I've found these little guys!!! They are already hard at work getting rid of all those horrible red hatted pests!!!





They make a funny noise though.... OMG WHAT ARE THEY DOING!!!!


I think they are EATING the Gnomes!!!!!!


It's horrible.....what happens after they finish the last one????

I think I'm going to lock all the doors, and hope they run to someone else's garden!!!!

What have you done frog queen!!!!????? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE????????

3 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

LOL! I am soooooo evil!

And I am fine with that...just fine. Mawwwahhhhaaa!

Cheers!

Leanna said...

Aren't they the greatest!!! David says I'm demented but only my minions know the truth. I have the one that tears the flamingo apart.