Sunday, November 18, 2012

Ear Infections?


I'm prone to get ear infections, mostly because of allergy attacks.... but I got so tired of going to the doctor every time I got one.... less pills, more natural.

So this is what I do.  I buy a nice alcohol... most of the time I use wintergreen alcohol...(smells better!) In a bottle I put fresh Rosemary (it's an anti bacterial)   in the jar, and then use a wooden spoon or knife handle to crush it up a bit.... and then add the wintergreen alcohol, and let it stew!!!

When I feel an ear infection coming on....Lay down with your bad ear up... and dip a Q-tip into the jar, and use that to swab out my ear.  Seems to work every time!!!

Notice.... no fancy jars for me, I just reuse old jars, clean and sanitize them, and reuse to my hearts content!!!

0 comments: