Friday, November 09, 2012

Mother Nature... take a pill already!!!!


Just a few days after the Hurricane left us without power, heat, and phone and Internet.... we just started to recover....... then SNOW!!

I'm not talking.... "oh how pretty the snow flakes are" I'm talking "WTF!!!!" snow!!!!

In just a few hours we had 12"  of snow covering EVERYTHING!!!!!

We didn't lose power again (Thank the Goddess!!!!) but lots of others in my area did.

My friend Mary had just gotten power back on less then 24 hours before the 2nd storm hit.... and lost power AGAIN!!!  and still doesn't have it back on 2 days later!!!!

Though today, and for the next few days it's going to be warming up, so the snow is melting fast... It's just another misery on top of misery for most of us.

I don't know how some people are going to recover from all of this!  Their house's are destroyed, and the constant cold due to lack of heat is making everyone sick!

I think I'm done with this winter!!!!!!!


I thank the Goddess my house was not harmed, and I thank her for letting me see if I could live for 4 days without electric... but I'm done thanking, and I'm just begging now.....STOP!!!!

0 comments: