Saturday, November 18, 2006

CHRISTMAS CLOSET HAVOC!!!!!




Ohhhhh GROAN!!!! I looked into my closet today, and I think I had a stroke!!! This picture is just a small part of a walk in closet stuffed to the gills with Christmas presents!!!!!

I HATE WRAPPING GIFTS!!!! HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE!!!!! It makes my butt fall asleep, and my legs go numb, and my back ache!!!!!

But you gotta do what you gotta do. Right after Thanksgiving I'll put up the tree, and then I have to wrap, decorate, and label all those fucking gifts, and GET THEM OUT OF MY CLOSET!!!! THIS IS GOING TO TAKE DAYS!!!!!!

I love shopping for the gifts, but boy do I miss the old fashioned stores where you bought the stuff, and took it down stairs and they wrapped it all for you!!! Any one but me remember that??? It was so easy, and they looked a hell of a lot better then if I did them. So what if it cost you, it was never much, just a dollar or two, but IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!

I tried to bribe my girlfriend Barb into doing it, but she would only do it if I brought everything over to her house, and packing it all up, and riding up there wasn't worth the trouble.

Doesn't anyone want to wrap my gifts for me!!!!! I give you cookie!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Dreamers Night said...

Hummm what kind of cookie? For a double chocolate Milano, i will do it...Wait No i wont, i have 2 bags already...humm well anyways i love wrapping :)

Judith said...

you can't wrap the gifts!!! Most of them are for you!!!! GIGGLE You just want to peek!

Dreamers Night said...

I can wrap gifts with my eyes closed...besides I LOVE gifts but HATE surprises :) Anyways I also didn't realize how many gifts I was going to have to wrap myself this year..better pick up more paper.