Saturday, November 25, 2006

Taking night pictures suck!





I wanted to give you a good picture of my outside lights, but it's hard to do that at night, and during the day you can't see much.

But, this is what I did this year.

I kept the outside very understated. Just lights on the two tree's along with some red Christmas balls, and the lighted bluish snow flakes on the arbor. I could have done more, but sometimes a little is good enough. I may add some white lights to the door way, but I'm pretty sure I like it how it is now.

I didn't want to go overboard. Oh, and I have candles (not real ones) in every window of the house, just a tiny extra touch.

I'm pretty happy with it, and seems that others are too..... Since I've had cars riding past and stopping to look all evening. GIGGLE. Thank you, I think it's pretty too!

0 comments: