Wednesday, July 04, 2007

4 th

What a dreary 4 th of July. GIGGLE See, it's just not right during the week. I'm glad Brenda had her party on Saturday instead of waiting. Ohhhhhhh YUMMMMY!!!

She had a clam bake, with tons of lobsters, and mussels, and for the sea food impaired, steaks and chicken, and the best ribs I've had in a long time!!!!!

Lots of people there, some were new to me, but most I knew. It really was fun!

Thanks to Tim for cooking all that yummy stuff, and thanks to Brenda for not cooking the potatoes with the seafood, so that I could enjoy!

And let me tell you, I don't know who that tall dark stranger was, giggle, yeah, he told me his name, but sometime during the kissing, all the information in my brain just fizzled out. giggle

Not like me to be kissing on a total stranger, but who can't resist milk chocolate. Yummmy.

Ohhhh yes, it was Ivan! How could I forget a strange name like that!

Ivan the terrible, wasn't not so terrible. giggle

But, thanks again for the party, it was one of the best I've ever been too!!!!!!

0 comments: