Friday, July 06, 2007

Thinking of Gremlins

I think I have Gremlins, no, not Trolls...... thoes I know I have. Trolls make things dissapear, and then re-appear later on, somewhere else. GIGGLE

Gremlings are pigs! They mess up your house while your sleeping.

I woke up this morning and started cleaning. Made the bed first off (can't stand an unmade messey bed. Can't stomick thoes who leave it unmade all day, then crawl back into the messey bed at night!!! YUCKY!!!!!!)

Then I hit the kitchen for coffee..... and found dish's in the sink.......... not mine, but dirty, and not in the dishwasher, but the sink. And I found crumbs and smears of something on my nice kitchen counter top.

Then I spied a towel or two on the floor, something chunkey, like mud, on my clean floor. Also something that should have been in the garbage (some kind of scrap paper) on the floor next to the garbage.

And the folding doors to my laundry room were ajar. Open just a bit! And paper, or bits of rice on the living room floor!

Now, when I go to bed at night, my house is SPOTLESS! So it must be Gremlins doing all the dirty making work at night...... RIGHT????

After all it couldn't be my SON!!!! He would never do that!!!!! WOULD HE??????????????
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

0 comments: