Saturday, July 28, 2007

MUGGIE!!!

Yuck! The air was so filled with water this morning, that I couldn't breath!!!! Muggy, muggy, muggy!! Did something I don't usually do, turned on the central air very, very Earlie!!!!

I just couldn't take it anymore. But, I have to admit, so far this summer it's been pretty good. Most of the time, no air conditioning...... except for a few days here and there. Or if I turn it on, it's in the late afternoon. Hopefully this will last the rest of the summer.


Not that I mind the bills for it, yes, they are high during 2 months in the summer if, you run it constantly, but It's worth it to breath..... and it doesn't cost as much as you think it would.



My house is so heavily insulated, that I don't even have to turn the heat above 68.... even when it's like -20 outside!


But I like to have my windows open!!!!


Even in dead of winter, I keep at least my small kitchen window open a crack, and I ALWAYS have my bedroom window open at night........... even if it's sub zero outside!!!! Can't stand to be boxed in my house, with no fresh air!!!!


My mother NEVER opened the windows! She said the house kept cooler in the summer that way, and warmer in the winter............. BUT IT MAKES YOUR HOUSE SMELL!!!!!! That old lady smell in your parents house, is from leaving all the windows closed all the time!!!!

Something that leaves your house smelling like that, just isn't healthy!!!!!


Not me. If a window isn't opened somewhere, it's because I'm not home!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. I prefer fresh are to AC anytime. Ivan on the otherhand loves sleeping on the the AC vents when we have the air on. It's too cute.