Wednesday, July 25, 2007

sunburned


I'm sunburned, but soooooo happy. Went crabbing yesterday, and the beach today!!!!


I LOVE LIVING AT THE SHORE!!!!!


The beach was crowded, but Wednesday is free, so I ran up.

Parking during the week is only like $7 bucks for the whole day. (compared to $20 on the weekends) The tide was out, far out, and the water was WARM!! You could walk out like forever, and still not be above your waist. I like it like that.

I could sit in the water, and let the waves roll over me. Yummmy

Nice day or should I say days!!!!!


Summer rocks, but I'm still looking forward to fall.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Okay!! I'm officially jealous, but I'm so happy you're happy living sunburned by the shore! No place in the world like the shore in summer! Awesome!!