Wednesday, May 28, 2008

(Sarcasm intended!!!!)

Wanna hear something funny?

I went on the IRS web site, to check where my "boosting the economy" check is.... since my social security number makes me one of the first people to get the check, and it hadn't come yet, so I figured I would check.

I punched in my numbers..... and this is the message I got....

"Your income wasn't enough to qualify you for this rebate"

In other words, I made too little, and payed in to little tax's this year to get the extra check!!!


WHAT THE FLYING FUCK!!!!!!


So the check is only for middle class, all of us retired people don't qualify for the check, unless we get enough retirment annuity money!!!!!


And to top it all off..... my annuity is FEDERAL!!!! The same one the PRESIDENT GETS!!!!! But, it so fucking SMALL, I don't qualifiy for and extra check this year???????

Kinda ironic, don't you think. That's how the federal goverment takes care of it's own. Death benifits are so low, that we are well below the poverty level, so that's makes us not good enough for the president to give us extra money's!

FUCK YOU MR. PRESIDENT!!!!!!!

0 comments: