Sunday, May 04, 2008

This may be old





This is a few years old, but I'm feeling it today...... yes fellow happy campers.... I found a lounge chair covered in the SAME leopard print that I dared to put on my dinning room chairs!!!!!


And even though my friend Barb was HORRIFIED, and insisted that I NOT GET IT..... I just may. GIGGLE

So here's to all you old foggies out there, take heed, do as it says, and you'll NEVER grow old!!!!!!!




May you never be the person people expect you to be
May you never follow the rules on exclusion of all else
May you walk your own path, and laugh at those who gawk
May you still believe in Fairy Tails
May you wiggle when you walk
May you never act your age
May you never act as old as you feel
May your dreams still entertain
May life still hold mysteries for you
May you dress inappropriate for your age
May your jewelry jingle as you walk
May pretties still hold a surprise for you
May you never stop looking at a man's cute butt
May you break free of your routine
May you explore the world around you
May you stop letting other people control you
May you still enjoy the sound of rain
May you enjoy a year of boundless good luck
and May bad luck be but a distant memory!

1 comments:

Mary said...

I LOVE that! :) awsome and so very true.. at least in my personal opinion anyway.