Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Shore Leave

I've been changing my stuff around to sell at shore leave. Eileen was afraid I had too much for my half of the table, and I agree.


So I got rid of some of the stuff. A half of a 6' table isn't much, But it just too expensive to get another table, I could bearly afford this one..... actually I couldn't afford it, I wasn't able to buy food for 2 months after paying for the table... thank the goddess for my freezer.

But it's getting really rough, I'm not even thinking about doing this next year, unless I sell enough to make up the cost of the table. I didn't last year, but maybe this year.


I've got 2 displays of piercing jewelry
some copper cauldrons
the jewelry I made with the copper wire
some copper charm bracelets
and the lollipop's and that's about it.


I'm bringing the bunny's with me, because I promised some people last year to get them one, but I won't keep it on the table, I'll keep them in a bag under the table.



There is so much I want to do, but don't have the money for. I want that doll!!!! But $600 is way over what my measly annuity would allow. Hell, it would take me 5 years to save up that amount!!! (Yes, I did do the math! giggle)


I want to travel.... but forget that. My aunt asked me to come down to Fla. during the summer.... but I can't even tell her I can't afford the air fair. sucks, sucks, sucks.


Now with the price of the freaking gas...... I can't even afford to go to the beach 2 times a week. I'm going to have to cut it down to a few times a month. :(


I don't know how I'll manage gas next semester for Matt!! At least he has school only 4 days a week then, so maybe with a lot of sitting in the car, freezing, I'll manage.

I'm sooooo tired of being broke. Of having to pick bills over food, and not doing shit because I can't afford it!!!!!!


Ahhhhhh, Pity party over. Thanks for hearing me. GIGGLE


I'll just tighten my belt, get some kind of federal program to help with heating costs, and go on with life. GIGGLE That's what I do.


Gloomy gus me, only lasts a few minutes. I have soooooo much to be thankful for, that depression don't last long. Well actually it never goes away, but I don't let it get to me. Like I tell other people to do, I do.... COPE!


It's spring, my plants are doing good, I have a new grandson, Matt is in the honor society on his way to being an aeronautical engineer, I've got my health (well, at least 5% health... I'm NOT going to get into that) And hay, I got Teeboo. GIGGLE, my computer, and my family and friends.... what more could you ask for? (how about no money worries. giggle)


But I don't and can't ask for that, I just have to remember "the goddess provides" and what she provides I am always happy and grateful to get, no matter how little it is.

(but if the goddess want to send me some money, I wouldn't complain! giggle)

0 comments: