Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm sooooo sad






I have to tell you, I'm so sad I actually cried..... and I don't cry. I saw a wonderful doll on line, and I fell in love with her....at first sight!


I saw a lot of dolls before since I'm looking for one...... and I have liked a few...... and said ...."this will do."


But when I opened the picture of this one, I actually had tears in my eyes. She was just so beautiful and perfect, and more then I ever wanted in a doll.


I even named her, but while looking at her pictures... she told me she liked another name.... Rosemary. The perfect garden elf with the perfect name. I kept remembering the song..... "Love grows where my rosemary goes..." Probably too old a song for most of you to remember..... but I did.


Before you say anything to me, those of you who know me, know I have this thing for inanimate objects.... rocks and plants talk to me.... maybe it's my witch power... but this doll talked to me. I loved her!


I saved her pictures, so I could look at her.... even though I know someone else is getting her. Here are some pictures for you to see..... maybe you can faintly understand why I fell in love with her.

0 comments: