Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Humming birds

Ahhhhh, Hummingbirds..... the most delicate, beautiful birds in the world. That's why I put up hummingbird feeders in my yard. To watch them flutter silently while sipping the sweet nectar.





But, I bet you didn't know, that hummingbirds can SCREAM like BANSHEE'S when they are fighting with other hummingbirds!!!!!! Did you?????


Well I found that out while sitting peacefully watching them, and then an intruding hummingbird dared to enter the yard!!!!


They SCREAMED, and SWOOPED, AND BUZZED AROUND LIKE ANGRY BEE'S!!!! Holly Shit!!!!!


I headed indoors till the shouting match was done!!!!!


GEEEEEEEEEZE! Talk about busting a bubble!!!!!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Hey I have an idea the next time they start fighting.... You wanna borrow the stray cats that ruined my flower garden?? Maybe Merlin can teach them some MANORS!

Judith said...

Hell no!!!! Merlin hides when they start fighting!!

Mary said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL ok now that just made me almost snarf all over my puter screen! I just somehow can't picture that big pussy cat hiding from some tiny little birdies. gigglesssssssssssss

Judith said...

Ahhhh, but the tiny birds are making sounds like a lear jet in trouble. giggle and buzzing around like angry bee's.... merlin, always the soul of discression, runs and hides!

Mary said...

OHHHH... EWWW "is terrified of bees" and well who the hell wouldn't run from a leer jet in trouble.. in that case I don't blame Merlin one bit! LOL