Thursday, July 24, 2008

My YUCKY patio

This is a picture of my YUCKY PATIO!!! Being in the shade most of the day, over the past 5 years it's gotten progressively disgusting. Mold, Mildew, and who knows what else!!!


I tried to borrow a pressure washer from Barb, but she couldn't be bothered bringing it over.... guess it's too much trouble for her.


But calling me in the middle of the day to run up to north Brunswick, so she can get a fire pit home in my car.... Hay, that's no trouble at all.

Well, I Finialy borrowed one from the guy down the street. Yippppeeeeeee







This is my patio AFTER!!!!! CLEAN, SPARKLING!!!! WONDERFUL!!!!! I have to get one of those for myself!!!!!! It's well worth the expence!!!!


3 comments:

Mary said...

WOW the patio looks great!!! i like the background picture to. :)

Judith said...

Yeh it's cool. Steph come over and showed me how to use "Pimp my blog" It was a lot of work, but I LOVE MY NEW PICTURES!

Mary said...

:) that's really cool :) im glad that they finally got a way for you to change things around from the normal templates. :)