Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Good Morning all!!!




I AM NOT, I REPEAT, NOT, LOOKING OUTSIDE TODAY!!!


Got up this morning, made my coffee, sniffed my pretty tulips... doing little spring dance while smelling them.....

and I'm in complete avoidance today!!!


I WILL NOT look out the window, I WILL NOT shovel snow, I WILL NOT go outside!!!!

I'm going to sit on my sofa, occasionally sniff my tulips, check out my seedlings, and completely ignore the fact that there is a "Blizzard Warning" for my area!!!!

I refuse to succumb to "Mother Nature's" wrath!!!!

I will occasionally repeat to myself...."spring is coming, spring is coming!" and think only warm fuzzy thoughts!!!!!

Those of you who wish to join in on my Fantasy are welcome too!!!

Think SPRING, think SUMMER, think BEACH'S!!!!!

3 comments:

Sugar said...

Yay fantasies!! oooh warm beaches, the sea rolling in..mmmm sounds like fun!! I would love to hide inside all day *sigh* we don't have snow here today, but I'd love to be on a beach anyways!

ONe PiNK FiSH said...

I will so jump on that bandwagaon. Though I have to go outside to my youngest to the doctors. Where are the rose colored glasses when you need them?

Michelle said...

Good for you! Right there with ya!! But it's not snowing here so yay! :)