Monday, February 22, 2010

Wish's



SPELL TO GET WHAT YOU WANT

Take a horse shoe and put it around a red candle.
Put the candle in a darkened room in the middle of a table.
Write what it is you want on a piece of paper with a quill pen dipped in black ink.
Chant the following as you write:

What I want I write here
Please take my dream and bring it near
What I want Is What I should get
Let all my dreams Now be met


Now take the paper and fold it in a square of four creases .
Hold it over the candle with a pair of tweezers and let it burn.
Picture yourself with your wish fulfilled as you burn the paper send waves of love
at the image you conjure of your self.


DREAMING IN THE GARDEN SPELL

Dreams can be merely entertaining or intense and prophetic.
Many natural aids to dreaming can be found in the garden!

If you want peaceful dreams that are relaxing, place a vase of jasmine by your bed.

If you are having nightmares and wish them stopped, place morning glories in the vase instead.

If you need to learn something in a dream, place a bay leaf under your pillow and ask for the knowledge.

If you just want nice dreams, use a sachet of lavender.

If you want to send a psychic dream to a loved one, blow the seeds off the top of a dandelion in his or her
direction and project your wish, then go right to sleep.

If you want your dreams to come true, you can do one of two spells.
At midnight on a Friday, in silence, gather nine small non spiny holly leaves and wrap them in a cloth.
Place them under your pillow, make your wish, and go to sleep. Your dreams will come true.

Another ancient spell is to scatter marigold flowers under your bed, make your wish, and then say:

Wish I want and wish I may
come to me through dream so fair
_come by night and come by day
come, thou wish, and ride thee here

1 comments:

VintageSage said...

Oooh, love these spells!! My girlfriend and I just did a spell on Friday. We ground up herbs as we chanted...and put them in soy wax that we melted down and poured them in little votive containers which we will burn until the Full Moon. :)