Saturday, February 13, 2010

Shame on you all



I'm not going to read any more blogs!!!!

You all are writing, and posting pictures of the most fantastic foods!!!

Shame on you!!!!! GIGGLE

I'm stuck, here, on this nasty allergy reducing diet!!! Eating salad, and yogurt, AND NOTHING ELSE..... while all of you are pigging out on good yummmy food!


YOUR DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!

So now what I'm doing is peeking at your blogs.... If I see food.... click, your gone! GIGGLE

Maybe when I finally find all the stuff I'm allergic too, I might, just might, go back to eating a little more normal.... but till then..... stop making such yummy stuff! GIGGLE

2 comments:

Mother Moon said...

A very Happy Valentines Day to you dear.. Hope your day is going well.. just wanted to let you know that you are the lucky winner of my giveaway... congrats..

Judith said...

whhhhooooo hhhhoooooooo!!!! Thank you!!!!