Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jingle bells are cat nip?

I just received my FANTASTIC prize from Mother Moon...http://mothermoonsmessage.blogspot.com/

THANK YOU SWEETIE!!!! It's really wonderful.... though I found out that Jingle bells are like Catnip to Merlin!!!




As per usual he was right up on the table checking out my box.... Merlin can't resist a box!

As I'm unwrapping all the cool stuff.... I hear "jingle, jingle" and out of the edge of my eye I see Merlin GRAB my new wand and jump off the table and head of the hills with it in his mouth!!!!!!!

Short scream followed.... me running like a crazy person after a nutso cat.... cornering said cat in the bedroom.... fighting to get the wand OUT of his mouth..... Now cat is sulking..... staring at the wand on top of the TV... and PLOTTING HIS REVENGE!!!

Remind me to lock him out of my room when I use the wand!!!!

But, I love it all!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That's what you get for naming him Merlin! Of course he'll be attracted to magickal wands!

Mother Moon said...

My cat Sunny was quite attracted to it also....Glad to hear you received it fine