Tuesday, November 09, 2010

ABC's about me

The funny pain in my ass, at http://canwehaveanewwitchoursmelted.blogspot.com/ Is forcing me to do this. sigh, but I like her, so I'll do it, and allow her to live a while longer..

A - Age: In my 50's is all I'm gonna say!

B - Bed size: Queen, I have one of those "Select Comfort" air beds... best buy EVER!

C - Chore you hate: I live for cleaning, but I do hate the drive to pick my son up at school

D - Dog's name(s): Sorry, total cat person, I did have a dog years ago named Chewey, but since then it's been cats... the present is of course Merlin

E - Essential start your day item(s): Coffee, computer, and cigs

F - Favorite color: Pink, greens, and some purple

G- Gold or Silver: Both

H - Height: 5' 6"

I - Instruments you play: Used to play piano, or should I say I was "forced" to play it as a kid, never was good at it.


J - Job: I married one of those "my wife's not going to work!" men, so I didn't, after he died I did some part time stuff, and then gave up and retired at 45. Before I married, I worked for the government, and unfortunately I'd have to kill you all if I told you what I did for them!

K - Kids: 2 Daughters, Megon, and Jamie, Megon single (again), Jamie in a relationship.. she has 4 kids, and Matt who you all know all about


L - Living Arrangements: Single, living in a 3 bedroom Mobil home, down the Jersey shore, nice park, well kept, and this house is actually bigger then my last one.... but that's not saying much since I've bought and sold 5 house's

M - Music you love: Everything, I'm also a big fan of Folk music from the 60's, Peter, Paul, and Mary, chad Mitchell trio, and so on.


N - Nicknames: So many of them, Jude, Juicy, Judi, and a few more that I refuse to mention... including "Ice Queen" (that one seems to be a favorite of men I meet)


O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Birth of 3 kids, including a C section with the last one, and at 8 I had ostelomyolities in my left arm, hospital stay was 3 months, oh, and my tonsils out too

P - Pet Peeve: People..... just about everyone. LOL

Q - Quote from a movie: "That's what chef's do" from long kiss goodnight. I do love my knives!!!!

R - Right or left handed : Both, and let me tell you its major confusing sometimes, because both hands want to do something different. Really, not joking

S - Siblings: 1 older sister, Eileen

T - Time you wake up: I wake up multiple times during the night, thanks to Fibromyalga, but I'm usually up for good around 4:30am

U – Underwear: Last time I looked


V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussels sprouts. eeech! :P (OMG!!!! YOUR ANSWER IS TOTALLY MINE... I hate the little buggers!!!! they squeak when you bite them...shutter!!!)

W - Workout Style: You know it does take major exercise being a couch potato. At least for my thumb on the clicker

X - X-rays you've had: Tons of them

Y - Yummy food you make: I make a to die for Roast Pork, and a super fantastic cheese cake, and just about all other types of Russian foods.... have sour cream will travel!

Z - Zoo, Zoo???? Really??? you know, I don't think I've ever been to one.

OK gals, now it's your turn!!!!!

4 comments:

Leanna said...

HEY!!!! I didn't hold a gun to your head. At least I don't remember doing that. Did I??!?
OMG!!! Hey Judith guess what the word verification is for this comment? It's " booti"
ahahahahhahahaaa! I love these.

SpiritWings said...

I just love these!! It is always so much fun to read what people write down.
Thanks for sharring!

Nar said...

I'm going to have to do this. It looks like fun. I love Brussels sprouts, and my morning essentials are the same as yours! Well, I have been having tea instead of coffee, but either one will do. I just need my computer time and a few ciggies before I start my classes.

Sooz said...

Lovely to get to know you!