Friday, November 19, 2010

In Memory

In memory of my early blogging, I'm re-posting some stuff from all those years ago. Hope you enjoy them


APATHY

One of the good spells I use is for Apathy. Apathy is when you start not giving a shit. You don't want to go out, do things, basically depression. I suffer from this on occasion, have since I was a child. Don't know the reason, it just comes and goes. I found this quick remedy, a slow working one, but good.

Make a nice hot cup of peppermint tea, either using the bag kind, or fresh dried peppermint. As the tea steeps, lean over the cup and chant:

Add excitement, herb of spice,
Restore my interest in the life.
Indifference, please, now chase away.
Remove this villain now, I say!


Like I said, it works pretty good, but for a sure fire cure for depression, you have to have a cat or dog as a pet.

This is weird, but you have to try it before you laugh at it. When your home alone, make sure your pets in the room with you, shed your clothing, and do a silly dance in front of the animal. Let me tell you...... Their expression while seeing you do this, will send you into gales of healing laughter!!!!!!! I tried it, and while it think the act has permanently cause brain damage in my cat..... I laughed for hours, it's was hysterical!!!!! Depression disappeared really fast. Giggle



Here's some spells for Home and Hearth. This one is a mantra that I say every morning. I just have it typed up and posted on the wall by my computer. I love to read it every morning just for added protection:

By the light and heart of the earth.
I forbid all evil spirits my bedstead and couch.
I forbid you my house and home:
I forbid you my flesh and blood and body and soul.
I irrevocably forbid you entrance to my mind,
and my thoughts.
My fears and my strengths.
until you have traveled over every single hill
and vale:
Forged every stream and river,
counted all the grains of sand on all the shores:
and every star in the sky,
I forbid you!

1 comments:

Mother Moon said...

not a bad idea.. thanks for resharing...