Tuesday, November 30, 2010

HE'S BACK AT SCHOOL!!!!!




While I love my son, I'm sooooooo happy he's back in school!!!!

It's so nice while he's away!

I have my privacy, I can shop alone or with a girlfriend, I can eat what I want... and what I want to eat REMAINS in the fridge!!!

I can sit at my computer all DAY if I want... without him walking in and out of my bedroom... saying "what are ya doing???" or "this show is great, let me tell you all about it in complete!!!" or "I'm board, lets go out to eat...shopping...for a ride... to look at games....and so on and so on and so on!!!

Unfortunately, this is only a brief break.... in 4 weeks he'll be home again for Christmas.... and that's for A WHOLE MONTH!!!!

Sigh.... but I guess I have to take the good with the bad, and enjoy my time alone while he's at school, and suffer through the times he's home... after all, he is my baby boy!!!!

But, might I add.... after school is done..... I hope he gets a job FAR AWAY from home!!!!! GIGGLE

2 comments:

Leanna said...

OMG!!! That sounds like David when he is home on holiday week long vacations. Right now I feel free to join you in your happy dance my dear. May I??? ahahahahahaaa

Diandra said...

Let me tell you, 200 kilometers is a perfect distance. ^^