Sunday, November 07, 2010

Still going.... damn my Mothers brain!!!!



I thought that after I finished cleaning the house, and purifying it for the winter... that I was done!

But, NO, the cleaning frenzy continues.

This happens every winter and spring.... I always blame my Mom for it, I think it's something she installed in my genes!!!

This morning the kitchen faced my wrath!!!!


And even though it tried to run screaming from my cleaning.... it failed to make it out the front door.... and was scrubbed, sprayed, and polished within an inch of it's life!!!!

I'm not talking normal cleaning.... I'm talking washing down the walls type of cleaning!!!

Sigh.... at least it will soon be over, cause there isn't much left in the house I haven't scrubbed like a mad woman!!!!

2 comments:

K(Banterings of a Basketcase) said...

man! I wish I had as much energy as you do!

Leanna said...

When you finish,come do mine. ahahahhahahaa
Did you get my email for Christmas card address? I'm still waiting for an email with your address hon.