Monday, November 01, 2010

Goddess Rag Doll

Have some time on your hands, now that the holidays are over? How about making a Goddess Rag Doll!

Just use the pattern I posted in JUNE, for the voodoo doll, elongate the legs and arms, and have some fun!!!

You can make one for each of the holidays!!!


(And Mrs. B.... who loves to STEAL ideas, and use them as her own, and sell them.... your welcome to this one... but it's NOT your idea... so don't try to copyright them!!! Get a life woman!!!)

All the rest of my Lady's,make them, sell them, hug them, kiss them, and have fun with them!!!




Make one for each holiday!!!!!



Add a little charm

3 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Those are perfect....as soon as I recover from Halloween....about mid December....I know what I am making!

Cheers!

dreaming in maine said...

These are great! And thanks for saying what most don't dare! )0(

Autumn said...

This looks like it would be so much fun to make!