Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Lazy Morning

This is what I did this morning:

Woke up at 5:30 as usual
fixed my bed
unloaded the dishwasher
loaded it up again
Went outside and watered all the plants
Also picked off the old flowers and leaves, and cleaned them up
came back inside and did a load of laundry
cleaned up the shelves in the laundry room
took out the garbage
went out and cleaned and vacuumed the inside of my car
and washed all the dashboards in it
and shook out all the mats
and washed all the inside windows
then I came back inside and put my laundry in the dryer
cleaned up the living room
dusted the living room
dusted the bedroom
and cleaned my toilet and bathtub


when my son finally got up, I was sitting on the sofa, sipping a juice box and watching TV
and his comment was.... "having a lazy morning again?" as he stumbled into the kitchen for his coffee. Yepper I'm being really lazy today..............

Just like yesterday when I power washed the patio, and used tilex to clean the mold and mildew off the back steps, and the side of the house. Spraying, scrubbing, spraying, scrubbing again.......................................... I am lazy? GIGGLE

If he had gotten up 4 hours earlier maybe he could have helped me........... NOT

0 comments: