Thursday, August 30, 2007

Lester Glenn

I AM PISSED!!!!


When I moved up here I couldn't find a Chevy dealer, so I started taking my car to Lester Glen............... they told me that my warranty was over, so everything they did, I payed for out of pocket. And we are talking a LOT of money!!! Over 2000 dollars!!!!

Well, I had a squeak in my car, and this time I took it to my Chevy dealer............. and GUESS WHAT???? MY WARRANTY DIDN'T EXPIRE!!!!!!!!!!

Lester Glenn FUCKED ME OUT OF ALL THAT MONEY!!!!!!!

Thank the goddess I took it to the Chevy dealer........... because all the repairers that were needed (from that little squeak!) totaled $2700!!!!!! ALL COVERED UNDER MY WARRANTY!!!!


The little squeak turned out to be the steering and all the under stuff that goes with it. So they have my car, for 5 day, fixing it for free............... AND THE RENTAL CAR WAS COVERED ALSO!!!!!!!


I called Lester Glen, and told them I was going to sue them, so they checked it out, and, well you know, it ALL WAS COVERED!!! So they told me I'd be getting all my money back!!!!


But I'm still fucking mad, since they told me I didn't have a warranty, I didn't get my air condioning fixed when it broke 2 YEARS AGO!!!! I've been driving around for 2 summers in the sweltering heat, for something that was under my warranty!!!!!!

PISSED ISN'T THE WORD FOR IT!!!!!!

0 comments: