Wednesday, August 01, 2007

August

WOW First day of August, and already I'm booked up!


I was supposed to go to a convention next weekend.... but my sister FORGOT, that I said I was going with her, and invited 2 others!!!! Let me see, 2 beds, 4 people........... hummmm, not going to work. I don't like sleeping with someone, and with my fybromyalga, sleeping on the floor isn't an option..... so I have next weekend off.


And this weekend too.



Then the weekend of the 18 th, my cuz Mike is coming down, for restaurant, and boardwalk hopping. That's really cool, I'm going to enjoy that.


Then the weekend of the 25, my girlfriend is coming down.... crabbing, beer, and lady's talk.... COOL!!!! Maybe even talk her into the beach, but we'll see about that.



So august is going fast, fast, fast.



Jamie and the Kids didn't manage to make it down in July, maybe they will come in august, but so far I haven't heard anything from them.


And school starts in Sept. for Matt, and this semester is going to be rough!!!!! he has regular classes during the day, and 2 nights a week evening classes, so I'm going to be spending A LOT of time in the parking lot, waiting for him! LOL


Already making my "WINTER FIX IT" list. All those annoying chores that are easier done when it's colder out, and you can open the windows.


Like painting the ceilings, and I bought tile to put in the back bedroom, and I want to get new lights, and faucets for my bathroom, and a new sink for Matt's bathroom, and new carpeting for his bedroom also. Plus tons of other things!!!! I like to keep busy during the winter. GIGGLE

0 comments: