Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My weekend

I got so caught up in the other thing that I didn't tell you how the weekend went!

I think both of us had a great time!!!!


Steph and I went out to eat on friday, to the Grand Chinese Buffet.......... all I can say is YUMMMMMMMMY!!!! make that DOUBLE YUMMMMMMMY! There was a bit of a wait, but it was well worth it, and now it's so close to me, it's a sin if I don't hit it at least once a month!

Saturday morning we went crabbing. Didn't catch much, but totaly zoned out watching the sea and sun, and wonderful day.

The ocean does so much for me, it relaxes my body and my mind, and takes me away to a better place in time.


We just sat, crabbed, talked, and drank coffee, and enjoyed the sun and sea.


Later that day we went to the grocery store and bought lobsters and clams!!! And that evening sat down to a FEAST of seafood. MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I showed Steph how to cook it all, and she was amazed that it was so easy!

Sunday we had a Harry Potter marathon. Loved watching those movies over, you miss so much if you only watch it once. And again sat, talked, and RELAXED!!!! It was just the PERFECT WEEKEND!!!!!!

THANKS STEPH!!!!!!

0 comments: