Friday, August 03, 2007

Milk.... does a body good?????

I've been looking for a way to substitute milk.

I love Ice Cold Milk!!!!


But it doesn't love me. I don't know if I'm lactose intolerant, or what, but the cramping, heart burn, gas, and upset stomic isn't good.

So first I tried Rice milk............. Oh yuck, tastes like that 2 percent junk. Then I tried Soy milk, same thing..... but then I tried Chocolate soy milk. YUMMMMMMMMMMY!!! Perfect with cookies!!!!

Then I found Chocolate Banana soy milk.............. I HAVE DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN!!!!


So totally yummy, and I can drink all I want without consequences, and It tastes good!

I'm really happy with both chocolate, and chocolate banana. I've been drinking a lot of it, and it seems to satisfy that craving for cold milk.


Though I am a little tired of substituting. I HATE FOOD ALLERGY'S!!!!!


I can't even remember when I could go out to eat without worrying about allergy's. (I know it was before matt was born, and he's 26, so it's been a looooooong time!!!!!) But there must be a reason for it, so I cope

0 comments: