Sunday, March 18, 2007

Thinking Easter


Easter is only 3 weeks away, and I'm constantly thinking about it. It's late this year, so it's going to be really warm!!! I'm having it here, with Jamie, Mark, and the kids........ but what should I make?? I'm totally sick of ham, but would like some fresh kebosie... with the sour crout and European dried mushrooms. That's cool, but it's not a main dish!
Fresh pork roast with garlic and Rosemary is a standard. And good too.
But, I'm sorta wandering outside the box too: what if we barbecue?? It'll be warm enough. But is hamburgers and hot dogs really appropriate for Easter? Maybe not, but it sounds good. GIGGLE
I could add Easter food to it, like the fresh kelbosie, and potato salad, and ................ hummmm, I don't know what else.
But then the weather could be bad, and we would have to eat indoors, and you can't barbecue in doors...... so maybe I'll have an alternate plan!
At least we can go to the board walk and try to win candy for the kids, and have fun!!!!!
LIVING AT THE SHORE ROCKS!

1 comments:

Dreamers Night said...

boardwalk sounds good..No Ham Yuck! BarBQ sounds good...but wawa hogies sounds better!!!