Saturday, March 17, 2007

Weird and Yucky!!!




Well, that was totally weird and yucky! As you can see, it doesn't look like much, because all that isn't snow!!!! It's hours and hours of SLEET! No snow fell at all, just frozen, nasty pellets!!!!
But, the park was on top of it, and the roads are pretty clear, any sleet let on them is already melting in the morning sun. But, it was interesting.
I think we were fine because we have underground power lines!!! If the power lines were above ground.... I'm pretty sure that there would have been outages in this ice storm..... but nope, we're cool.
I don't think I've seen an ice storm like this in so many years that I can't even remember!!!!! I know there was one a few years ago, but I was out of state and missed it.
Oh well, that's March!!!! Never know whats going to happen!!! My birthday's in March, and I remember wonderful warm spring days, and day's when snow reached my shoulders!!! I think that's why those of us that are born in March change our mind so much..... our personality fits the weather!!!! GIGGLE

0 comments: