Saturday, December 16, 2006

BEACH TIME!!!!!!

I'm going to the beach today!!!!

I've been battling a sinus infection, and the best way I know to get rid of the lingering effects....... Is to breath salt air!

So, I'm going down to the boardwalk (parking is free in the winter) I'm going to walk on the beach, collect shells, and take some pictures.

Then I'm going to walk the boardwalk........ Yep, seaside Heights boardwalk is open all winter. The arcades, and food stands, games, most of the stores, they are all open even in the dead of winter!!!!!!

Dead of winter???? It's December 16th and it's going to be 60 degree's today!!!!!! So I can't actually say dead of winter..... More like....Fake spring!!! GIGGLE

But I need the sea air, and I know it's going to be nice out there today, so I'm all for walking the beach!! I enjoy that, I know it's lame, but the sand and sea, and the sea shells, plus the smell of salt, dead fish, and frying sausage sandwitches.... It's all Music to me!!!!

And the salt air will drive the last of my sinus infection out!!! And that's what counts, isn't it. Maybe I'll find some pretty shells, and I'll take some nice pictures of the ocean. Might even see a bunch of dolphins. Last summer while swimming there was a whole pod of dolphins playing in the water. Totally awesome!!!!

I didn't go to the beach a lot this summer, mainly because I didn't have the money for gas, but now I do, so this summer should be fantastic. The beach is free, during the summer, on Wednsdays and Thursdays, so I'm planning to roast my skin all summer long. But winter is good also. It's nice to walk the boardwalk and play the game and there are NO BENNIES!!!

For those of you who don't know, a "BENNIE" is anyone who doesn't live here all year round. Tourists! Those idiots from NY and other parts of the country who invade durning the summer, and while spending lots of money, they are obnoxious and most of the time RUDE!!!!! They feel they own the place, and that's just not going to happen.

Now during winter the roads are clear, no traffic jams!!! I can get to the beach in less then 10 minutes, smooth sailing all the way down!

0 comments: