Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Someone asked me.....

Some one asked me about all the moves I made, so Lets see:

moved from my mom's into an apartment with my sister
moved from my sisters to an apartment with my boyfriend
moved from one apartment with the boyfriend to another apt. he's now my hubby
moved from the apartment with hubby to a house in North Carolina
moved from the house to a nice trailer in north Carolina
moved from north Carolina to an apartment in NJ
moved from the apartment to a house in NJ
moved from the house in NJ to a camping trailer in PA for a year while building the house
moved from the camping trailer in Pa to a house in PA
moved from the house in Pa to a house in NJ
moved from the house in NJ to another house in PA
moved from the house in Pa to my current house in NJ

And that makes 12 moves, if you don't count the job that had me moving around the world about 17 times...that doesn't count because I didn't actually move out of the house, just moved from job to job. (some of them did last over a year)

See, now you see why I CAN'T move again, that would make it 13 moves, and as you all know 13 is not a good number. But I have packed my last box! Thank you! GIGGLE

0 comments: