Saturday, December 30, 2006

Oh Yuck!!!


I just looked at the calendar this morning, and realized that it's almost the end of the year!

Time for New Years Resolutions. Well, not resolutions, how about suggestions? GIGGLE

My Mom used to be really good at these, she would swear up and down that she was going to do it, and then from 3 days to 2 weeks later, they were gone. LOL

So, what should I resolve to give up or do in the new year??

1. I resolve to give up sex with tall, handsome, black men! (female, white men, and hand held not included)

2. I resolve to get the the Beach at least ONCE A WEEK this summer. (wednsday and Thursdays are free days, so I should hit it at least once a week!)

Hummmmmm, OK what else? I have no frigging idea!!!! Not smoking, never gonna give that up, not drinking.... I don't drink..... Drugs? Don't do that either! WOW I'M SO FRIGGING BORING!!!!

3. Oh good one! I resolve to do at least 15 minutes of exercise a day!!!!!! (whoooohooooo that one I can try to stick to!)

4. I resolve to stop thinking about the past (that's a good one, and healthy too!)

5. (gotta have 5, it's an even number!) (Long pause here....Thinking, thinking, thinking.....) I promise not to move my furniture around more then once this year!!!!

And for those of you who know me, the last one is going to be the hardest!

I'm sorry folks, I just can't think of any good ones! I DON'T DO ANYTHING!!!! So, what is there to give up?????

0 comments: