Friday, December 08, 2006

See.....



See, all my gifts are finally wrapped and under the tree..... It's a shame though, I did all that work, and no one is going to see it!!! I haven't had one person say they are coming for a visit, so my tree will remain invisible, except for on this blog. Depressing isn't it? I mean it really is!! Maybe next year I'm not going to even bother with it.

And then I have to drag all this stuff out to the car, drive for hours on christmas to my daughters in PA, then drive home. I'm getting to old for this shit! Christmas should be for the younger, full of energy people!!!!

And on top of that, I haven't received one party invite!!!! Usually I have like 10 in my mail box, and I know I haven't gone to many over the last few years...Do to lack of gas money and such, but now I have money, and no invites.

Let me tell you, I'm totaly in the Bah Humbug mood!!!!!

so far folks this Christmas sucks big time!

0 comments: