Friday, February 09, 2007

New Convention!

I'm going to a new type of convention, for me that is, next weekend. It's called Monster-Mania Con. All kinds of horror movie stars will be there! Kinda cool.

I've never gone to one before, so I'm excited about seeing what it's like. I want to see the dealers room there. That should be interesting.

I've been looking for something different since I've WAY outgrown star trek conventions. Besides, now that I'm going to be a dealer at star trek conventions, I won't have the time to enjoy them, so something new sounds good to me

The amount of movie stars is amazing. They have over 30 guests, some of them pretty big in the horror movie area. Plus some guys from the hit TV show, ghost hunters, will be there too.

But the best thing is that it's only in Cherry Hill, and the ride is really short!!!! Compared to the 3 or 4 hours up to MD for Shore Leave. I'm hoping it goes well, and I make some new friends.

I've been told by others, unlike star trek cons, no geeks and freaks....... and the men are supposed to be very cute! (Not that I'm looking....... well, I'll look, just not interested in touching!)

GIGGLE

0 comments: