Monday, February 12, 2007

Wish for the year!


Come to me Air,
so fresh and so clean,
Grant mental power - keep my thoughts sharp and keen.
Bring creativity - bring clarity, too
Lend your positive aspects to all that I do.

Come to me Water, so flowing and free,
Lend compassion and love and gentility.
grant understanding and tempers, please soothe -
And life's little problems, please help me to smooth.

Come to me Fire, so warm and so bright.
As I walk through this life, my pathway, Please light.
Please help me to live and to love with pure zest -
Standing up for the truth, when I'm put to the test.

Come to me Earth, so rich and so moist,
Bestow, please, your gifts of serene peace and joy
Grand me your stability and ethical ways,
So I may help others, the rest of my days.

Hertha, please come, and work with these four
and balance their aspects within me once more.

Transform my life,

for you hold the key

to changing me into that which I should be.

Elements of all that live and shall be,
Please spin your spell in pure harmony -
Weaving the threads of my life with ease,
And stitching it's fabric with Blessed Be's!!!

0 comments: