Sunday, February 04, 2007

Smiling

You know I keep looking in the kitchen, and smiling!

There was a few things when I first moved here that bothered me. The first one was that cabinet over the breakfast bar, the second was the carpet (stained in some area's) the third was the bathroom mirror (huge mirror, showed way to much!) and there was no forth, nothing else.

So I fixed all of them, new carpeting, some decals on the bathroom mirror, but I kept putting off the cabinet, because I wasn't sure how to take it off, and it was held up by two pieces of wood attached to the counter. I figured if I took of the cabinet, then I would have to replace the counter top also...... so I kept putting it off, and putting it off. I HATE THAT!

I'm the kind of person when something bothers me, I fix it! I have no problem with any kind of house hold repair. Like replacing lights, or plumbing.... I'm cool with all that. But that cabinet stumped me. I was afraid that something that wouldn't cost me anything to do, would wind up costing me a mint. LOL

Boy, was I wrong. Now I'm sorry I didn't have the balls to do it earlier!!!!!

So, out of all the mess the Barbara caused me by returning the dinning room set, this, was the reward. And, I have to say it again, but I LOVE IT!!!

0 comments: