Sunday, May 20, 2007

Update

Yes, I'm still on the wheat free diet. No I haven't made a mistake since the first day, and it's good.


I'm feeling 100% better, the swelling in my hands and ankles has been gone since day 3, and the energy is abounding all over the place!


I'm much less tired, seem to be sleeping better, all round a big improvement. Living without bread isn't as hard at I thought it would be, with the finding of the rice bread, I still have toast each morning, and can have sandwiches. The wheat free cookies are actually pretty good, so I still have my sweets when ever I want them.


I'm not craving anything, since I'm on my normal diet, with just some things missing.


Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, thank you Dr., you were right! and I've elevated her to Semi-Goddess. GIGGLE

0 comments: