Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Death of the Mouse



so, I'm working on the computer, and Merlin is sitting on the desk watching me.... or I should say... pretending to be asleep... he does that good, you can't even see his eyes open, but they are.... he watches everything!

And all of a sudden he reaches out, and smacks the mouse from under my fingers.... and it whacks against the wall with a resounding "CRUNCH"!

Poor mouse is dead, yes it is.... so I run to the store to get another one..... but how do you explain that the cat killed my mouse????

I swear the guy in the computer department almost pissed his pants laughing at the story!!!!

So much for letting Merlin back in my bedroom, first the bed, now my mouse....HOW RUDE!

The door is no longer open to him....... my bedroom, and computer are safe once again!

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Ha ha, clearly Merlin is A Mighty Hunter!

suzanne said...

LOL! He likely thought he was doing you a huge favour! :D

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

LOL! I think my Dorie cat may have found herself a like minded feline. They should never meet - we would be luck to escape with our lives!! :D

Cheers!