Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Shhhhhh, it's a secret

I have to tell you something, but you all have to keep it secret. Promise?

I know I've been talking about change, and re-arranging furniture and stuff like painting.... and I've been insisting that I DON'T want to move.... but I've been lying to you all!

I soooooo want to move again!!!






I think it's all because my grandparents on my fathers side were Gypsy's. Really, it would be great to blame someone wouldn't it.... but truth be told.... I love moving!

This is the longest I've spent in one place, and after 14 moves, none of my Friends or family are any too pleased with me.... but it a calling..... something that seems to resonate in my bones!

I'm NOT going to move! I insist that I'm settling here, and no where else....but the dreams have started.

The "imagining" myself somewhere else. The wanderlust I guess... and I think it's going to get worse.... I just hope I can control myself...

mainly cause my son would be totally pissed to come home and find I packed up and moved again! GIGGLE

But the urge is so strong!!!!! I wish I had a wagon like the one above, I could move around and always keep my home with me! That would be the greatest thing in the world!!!!!

I would follow the summer, and stay till the fall.... then move on to somewhere that it's summer again!

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sounds like you should get an Airstream and join the RVing lifestyle!

Mother Moon said...

sometimes things are in our bones and no matter how hard we try to make them go away of tell ourselves they are not there... they remain... A wandering soul.. that isnt that bad... as long as you are a happy one...