Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last day of the year



Just thought I would mention.... to all those new to the craft..... did you know that today is the one day of the year you can cast "nasty" or "vengeful" spells and not suffer????

See, if you cast a spell that hurts someone, you get it back 10 times, but only for the year you've cast it..... and tonight marks the END of the year!

So, if you cast such a spell, BEFORE midnight, you will only have to worry about consequences for a few hours!!!! And most of the time the Goddess doesn't' work that fast!!!

Now, I never do any real harm.... I don't hate people like that.... but a spell....say.... hummmmmm.... to make your annoying sister gain weight.... or say... to make an old boyfriend pay for deserting you..... or any wart causing spells..... today is a good day to do it!

While the spell will last through the year for THEM, your consequences will last only too midnight! (evil cackling) wink wink

Just thought you should know.... Hay, sometimes it feels good to spread the evil around! GIGGLE

7 comments:

dreaming in maine said...

Oh boy, I'm not so sure it works that way! I believe that the energy will have to go somewhere and return to you somehow. Energy does not look at a calendar and decide it cannot continue to do a date! I think it is safest to just be careful what you send out there, you know?

Judith said...

Well, that's what my Father, Grandfather, and Great Grandfather taught me.... so I'm going with the older witch's! They haven't been wrong so far!!! :)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, you little devil!

Laura said...

Hhmmm.. I've never heard that before. It's an interesting thought.
Happy New Year.
blessings
~*~

Michelle said...

Hey I didn't know that!! Thanks for the information..not that I'd do anything bad, mind you. Hehe!

Happy New Year, Judith!! May 2010 bring in all the good things you deserve!!

xoxo

Emme Toaye said...

I didn't know there was any day you could cast a naughty little spell and not get it back big time! Good to know...look out your nasty little Energy Vampires because here I come!

Nar said...

I wasn't aware of this. I guess I'll have to make my list throughout the year and wait til Dec. 31, 2010 to take care of it. *L* Maybe I'll just make a batch of Ex-lax brownies for NYE this year. hee hee...