Saturday, December 19, 2009

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!




I'm actually all excited!!!! Because usually at the Jersey shore we get rain, so snow is very exciting!!!!

I was smart, picked up the "Boy" at school YESTERDAY!!! On the way home we stopped off at Aldi's for snacks..... and today we are snug as a bug with the big snow coming our way!!!

As some of you may know, I DON'T DRIVE IN THE SNOW!

So If I hadn't gotten the boy yesterday, he would have been stuck at school for a few more days till it cleared.

Not that he would have minded... the schools still open (he just finished all his exams and didn't need to be there the last few days before winter break) and he would have had all the food he needed, but it's nice he's home........

Someone to shovel snow!!!! Yippppie..... cause I would just drive over it rather then shovel! GIGGLE

4 comments:

Oberon's Wood said...

Yay...we have snow too!

We don't get much snow up here...I love it...but the car couldn't make it up the lane so "The Troll" isn't happy!

(The Troll does all the shopping!)

How are you doing...have you gotten into the Yuletide spirit?

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Enjoy your winter wonderland!

suzanne said...

Your snow will be making its way up the coast and arriving at my place later today. I stocked up on supplies yesterday. I don't drive in the snow either! <:O

Intuitive Goddess said...

I noticed "Jersey Shore" -
Yes we did get blasted didn't we?
It is beautiful though and kinda
fun...
Blessings!